Whoa what a month!
April zoomed faster than I ever thought it would. I think time really flies when one is enjoying the moment, don’t you think so? Things are picking up in real life, too—I no longer feel as glum or as bipolar like I did in March and oh yeah, same thing goes for the weather. Summer is in full-swing right now in Manila and though I’m really no big fan of the sweltering heat, I have to admit that it somehow lifts up my spirit these days. (It’s just plain hard, I guess, to find time for moping about and sulking around when one’s too busy taking multiple showers every day.) Weird or what? I also feel so much more productive after a very long time of procrastination and neglect. I think I managed to finish my entire reading list halfway through the month which gave me plenty of time to catch up with my reviews and to squeeze in some more extra reads on my e-books stack. I even managed to actively participate for poetry month and I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! Yay! Good job, dardenitaaa!
• Looking For Alaska, John Green (Date finished: April 9) ★★★★★
•The Sky is Everywhere, Jandy Nelson(Date finished: April 12 ) ★★★★★
• Rainy Day Women, Jane Yardley (Date finished: April 14 ) ★★★☆☆
• The Selection, Kiera Cass (Date finished: April 26 ) ★★★☆☆
• The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E. Smith (Date finished: April 29) ★★★★★
• The Elite, Kiera Cass (Date finished: April 28) ★★☆☆☆